A dynamic, busy Nashville-based family is seeking proactive rotational nannies to join their team!
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Ages of children: 2 months old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, rotational schedule of 1 week on/1 week off or 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. Some flexibility will be asked if the family is traveling! Candidates can anticipate working ~12 hours per day while on rotation.
- Compensation: The family is offering an hourly and overtime rate equivalent to an annualized base compensation of $75-90k/year dependent on candidate experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including a health insurance stipend and relocation assistance. A vehicle will be provided for professional use.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-in while on duty, or the family will rent an apartment or accommodations close by. Candidates will have a private bedroom and bathroom regardless.
- Other Notes: The family is open to meeting candidates who would like to fly-in/out for their work weeks!
- This loving, fast-paced family welcomed their baby into the world this past fall and is loving life with a newborn! These dual-working parents have a wonderful support team and are excited to find rotational nannies to join them. Candidates who, above all, bring a hard-working attitude, adaptability, organization, and resilience to each day will be a perfect match. The family travels frequently and is looking for a nanny who is open to dynamic and ever-changing situations. The family is excited to work with a candidate they can learn from as they embark on their journey in parenthood.
- With dynamic travel and work schedules, the family spends most of their year outside of Nashville. Someone who is excited to travel alongside the family to other residences, as well as domestically and internationally, throughout the year will be key. They will love someone who is excited to be a true partner to parents and foster an environment that allows the baby to thrive!
- This position is ideal for someone who is organized, loves working with a team, and is excited to create a developmentally-focused, stimulating environment for baby while at home and on the road! When they are traveling, someone who brings a tag-team, divide-and-conquer approach with parents will be essential. This family will value working with a candidate who will help create space for the parents to spend quality time with their baby during downtime on busy days.
- Responsibilities include creating an environment for the child to grow and thrive, child-related household tasks including but not limited to healthy meal prep, tidying, organizing of children’s areas, occasional errands, coordinating activities, and traveling with the family throughout the year. Family and personal assisting duties include running errands, coordinating with other staff, helping coordinate travel logistics and calendar management.
- While not a requirement for the role, the family would love to work with a candidate who has ECE knowledge/training or an equivalent education!
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones for infants
- Experience traveling with families and children
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Experience working in a team or fully-staffed environment
- Comfortable working on a boat
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!