A dynamic and adventurous Bay Area family is seeking a structured and organized Spanish-speaking and travel-ready nanny to join their care team!
- Location: Menlo Park, California
- Ages of children: 9 years old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the perfect fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, rotational schedule of 1 week on/1 week off. The family is also considering a schedule of five nights per week. This will be determined based on the candidate’s preference and family’s need. Candidates can anticipate providing 24/7 coverage while traveling.
- Compensation: The family is offering an hourly and overtime rate equivalent to an annualized base compensation range of $120-150k+/year depending on candidate experience. The family may be open to a higher compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, a vehicle for professional use, and relocation assistance.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live out. The family may be open to providing a temporary landing pad for the perfect relocation candidate.
- This busy Bay Area family has one 8.5-year-old son who is described by his parents as being respectful and advanced for his age. He enjoys reading, science, coding, and traveling. Their son attends school full-time and is also active in extracurriculars. They look forward to finding a structured, travel-ready, nanny to join their family team.
- This family appreciates an organized and scheduled environment in their home. This is a fully staffed team that includes nannies, housekeepers, chefs, and admins. When traveling, a candidate can anticipate trips from 3-10 days in length. A minimum of 7 days’ notice will always be provided, though often much more notice is given. Both international and domestic destinations are on the agenda for the coming year!
- This position is ideal for a highly professional travel nanny who is structured, organized, and fluent in Spanish. A candidate who considers themselves calm and even-keeled will be valued. Someone who has the ability to toggle between working with the team at home (chefs, housekeeping, other nannies) to working without the team while traveling is imperative. The nanny won’t be asked to cook but will need to reheat and plate prepared meals.
- Responsibilities include all things child-related, from transportation to and from school and activities, organizing kids’ areas, and scheduling to tidying and packing for travel to ensure nothing is forgotten. A candidate who is confident traveling with families and providing sole-charge care will be key.
- While not a requirement for this role the family would love to work with a candidate who possesses a degree, and who is comfortable swimming and caring for children in and around water.
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Knowledge and experience with elementary-age children
- Spanish fluency
- Experience traveling with families and children including prep and packing
- Experience working with high-profile families with security concerns, high-level of discretion, and strict adherence to NDA
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to start date in accordance with applicable laws
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!