A dynamic, travel-loving family of four is seeking an organized, proactive nanny to join them in caring for their two young children!
- Location: Woodside, CA
- Ages of children: 3 years old and 10 months old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, rotational schedule of 2 weeks on/2 weeks off or similar. Candidates can anticipate providing 24/7 coverage while on duty.
- Compensation: The family is offering an hourly and overtime rate equivalent to an annualized base compensation of $125-150k/year dependent on candidate experience. The family may be open to candidates who are seeking a higher compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing a health insurance stipend, a vehicle for professional use, and relocation assistance.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-in while on rotation. A private bedroom and bathroom in the family’s home will be provided.
- Other Notes: The family is open to meeting candidates who would fly in/out for their rotations. While they are excited to build a rotational team, the family is also open to working with a full-time, travel-ready nanny and supplementing that care with an additional nanny while they are at home in California. They are happy to discuss this with candidates during the interview process!
- This busy, loving family is excited to find a proactive and professional nanny to join their team! Their two children, ages 3 years old and 10 months old, are described by their parents as being playful, easygoing, and charming. They love spending time with their parents and nannies and playing outside! Their 3-year-old attends school during the week from 9am-noon.
- The family has a travel-ready lifestyle and loves to visit destinations all over the world. They spend their summers in Europe and look forward to having their nanny join in on their numerous adventures! The parents are in and out during the day, and the family works with other staff members. A team-oriented nanny who works well with others will be a wonderful addition to this bustling team!
- This position is ideal for a warm, gentle candidate who brings a positive mindset to each day, and loves working with the early toddler through preschool age groups! The family looks forward to working with a candidate who plays creatively with children and engages them in age-appropriate activities. Someone who brings an energetic and organized approach to each day, from jumping in on children’s laundry to light tidying or children’s wardrobe management, will be a great addition to the team. As the family travels frequently, an excitement to join in on travels near and far will be key.
- Responsibilities include creating an environment for the children to grow and thrive, child-related household tasks including but not limited to meal prep, tidying, organizing of children’s areas and managing their belongings, and errands, before and after school routines, coordinating activities, packing/unpacking for travel, and traveling with the family throughout the year.
- While not a requirement for the role, the family would love to work with a candidate who speaks Spanish!
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones for the toddler through preschool age range
- Experience traveling with families and children
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the start date in accordance with applicable laws (booster not required)
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!