This warm, growing Austin-based family is seeking a professional nanny/family assistant to join them in caring for their toddler and baby on the way!
- Location: Austin, TX
- Ages of children: 1.5 years old, and expecting a baby in spring 2024!
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 40 hours per week with the general schedule falling on Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm. A candidate who is flexible to support occasional evenings and weekends, as well as frequent travel, will be appreciated!
- Compensation: The family is offering $35-40/hour based on the 40-hour/week schedule, which equates to an annualized base compensation of $73-83k/year dependent on experience and the agreed-upon schedule. The family may be open to candidates who are seeking a higher compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, a health insurance stipend, a vehicle for professional use, and relocation assistance.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-out. The family is currently building a new house, and will be happy to offer live-in accommodations in the future if a candidate is interested!
- These warm and loving parents are enjoying life as a family of three, and are looking forward to their new addition coming this April! At 1.5 years old, their firstborn is coming into his own and is described by his parents as being a very observant, opinionated, humorous, and determined toddler. He really enjoys playing in any sort of water, being outdoors, dancing to music, playing with trucks, and being very active. They are a Christian family and look forward to ensuring a candidate is comfortable fostering a dynamic that supports their values.
- The family loves traveling (near and far!), exploring new places, eating delicious food, discussing big ideas and current events, and being by the water. They travel very frequently and split time between multiple residences, so someone who loves an on-the-go lifestyle will fit right in! They spend the summertime outside of Austin to beat the heat and travel about a week out of each month during the rest of the year. Both parents are regularly in and out of the home, and one parent works outside of the house during the day. Someone who is happy to work closely and collaboratively alongside parents will be a wonderful nanny for this family. They would love to work with their nanny long-term!
- This position is ideal for someone who is playful, engaging, and brings an all-hands-on-deck mentality to their role! The ideal candidate will be an engaging playmate to the family’s active and humorous toddler, and a great source of support for years to come as they grow their family. A candidate who is confident with all aspects of childcare and is a true career nanny, as well as someone who brings a willingness to support the household will be key!
- Responsibilities include creating an environment for the children to grow and thrive, child-related household tasks including but not limited to meal prep, tidying, organizing children’s areas, running errands, supporting before- and after-school routines, coordinating activities, and traveling with the family throughout the year. A willingness to support general home tidying will be appreciated!
- While not a requirement for the role, the family would love to work with a candidate who has an interest or background in family assisting and/or travel nanny experience!
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones for infants and toddlers
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Valid passport
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to the start date in accordance with applicable laws
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!