An energetic family of five based in Beverly Hills is seeking a travel-ready to join their household team!
- Location: Beverly Hills, CA
- Ages of children: 9, 7, and 3 years old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 40 hours per week with the general schedule falling on Monday through Thursday from 12pm to 8pm or similar. Flexibility to travel with the family during traditional school breaks and join them on an extended summer trip will be key!
- Compensation: The family is offering $35-40/hour based on the 40 guaranteed hours per week, which equates to an annualized base compensation of $73-83k/year range dependent on experience and the agreed-upon schedule. The family may be open to candidates who are seeking a higher compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, a $500/month wellness stipend, a flight home during the winter holiday season, relocation and/or housing assistance based on candidate need, and the full benefits package.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-out
- This LA-based family, along with their three children, are a fun-loving bunch! When they are at home, they love to spend time outdoors in their yard playing and exploring. At ages 3, 7, and 9, their children all have different interests from playing sports to reading books and listening to music! The eldest two attend school full-time, and the youngest attends half days at preschool.
- The family travels frequently throughout the year, mostly during typical school holidays, and loves skiing in Vail, going on tropical vacations for spring break, and doing a longer international trip in the summer! The family has exciting extended travel planned this summer, and they are hopeful to find a candidate who can jump in and join them. This is a fully-staffed home environment, including housekeepers, a chef, co-nannies, and a personal assistant. Candidates can anticipate working in a collaborative, warm, and lively environment! Someone who is excited to work on a team, and brings a confident approach to care will be a great fit.
- This position is ideal for someone who is easygoing, is excited to support the family on their many travels, and loves working with kids! They have loved working with candidates who bring a light-hearted approach to the day and who can tag-team well with others in the household. Someone who brings a deep sense of playfulness and team-mindedness will thrive in this role!
- Responsibilities include creating an environment for the child(ren) to grow and thrive, child-related household tasks including but not limited to meal prep, tidying, organizing of children’s areas, and errands, before and after school routines, coordinating activities, and traveling with the family throughout the year.
- While not a requirement for the role, the family would love to work with a candidate who has experience working in a fully-staffed home!
- Experience traveling with families and children
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to starting date in accordance with applicable laws
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!