A fun, travel-heavy family who splits their time between California, New York, and Europe is seeking an easy-going, proactive rotational nanny to join their family in caring for their 9-month-old daughter!
- Location: Beverly Hills, CA
- Ages of children: 9 months old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the perfect fit!
- Schedule: Full-time rotational schedule of 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off. Candidates will be responsible for 24/7 coverage while on duty and schedule flexibility and collaboration to adjust weekly schedules to correspond with the family’s travel schedule will be key.
- Compensation: The family is offering an hourly and overtime rate equivalent to an annualized base compensation of $100-125k/year dependent on the candidate’s experience. The family may be open to candidates who are seeking a higher compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance and/or a health insurance stipend, and relocation assistance based on candidate need and the full benefits package.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-in during rotations. A carriage house on the family’s property will be provided.
- Relocation: The family is hopeful to find candidates who would be willing to relocate to the LA area and may be able to provide on-site or off-site housing during the candidate’s off weeks. They may consider a candidate who would fly in and out for their work weeks for the perfect applicant.
- This family welcomed their sweet new daughter last September. They describe her as being a very social and alert baby, and have observed that she likes to read books, smiles a lot, and loves listening to music and seeing people! The family has enjoyed their time together with their NCS and is looking forward to bringing on a rotational nanny to support their family at home and on their many travels as the baby grows.
- When they’re not at home in Beverly Hills, the family loves to travel and regularly spends time at their other homes in California and New York, and travels frequently to Europe. Both parents are home regularly during the day. This home is a warm, family-like fully-staffed home environment, and the rotational nanny role will be truly child-focused. With lots of animals at home, comfortability with dogs and other exciting pets is key!
- The family values professional attire, and is happy to contribute to a candidate’s work wardrobe as needed!
- This position is ideal for a candidate who is travel-savvy and loves bolstering growth and development in the infant and toddler stages, and is a true career nanny! Someone who brings confident and warm energy to their role will be valued for years to come.
- The family is truly baby-led and needs someone who is enthusiastic to provide middle-of-the-night care and comfort for the little one. In addition, a candidate who has infant experience and can target developmentally-focused activities, plan play dates and other activities, and is excited to create a positive, organized, and educational environment for the baby, will thrive in this home. A keen eye for safety at all times is key!
- A candidate who already lives in the LA area or is willing to relocate to the LA area in their off time will be prioritized. While not a requirement for the role, the family would love to work with a candidate who possesses a Spanish and/or French language background!
- A candidate who enjoys keeping up with an active 9-month-old and loves the early toddler years will thrive in this position!
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Valid passport
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to starting date in accordance with applicable laws
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones
- Experience traveling with families and children
- Ability to swim and comfortability caring for children in and near water
- Pet friendly!
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!