An on-the-go, dedicated family based in San Francisco, CA is seeking a positive, passionate, and fun-loving nanny to join their childcare team in caring for their 9, 7, and 5-year-old children!
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Ages of children: 9, 7, and 5 years old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as the family finds the perfect fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 45-50 hours per week with the general schedule falling on Mondays through Fridays. Hours will typically fall between 8 am-6 pm or 11am-9pm. Flexibility for evenings, weekends, and travel will be asked for and appreciated with advanced notice.
- Compensation: The family is offering $40-45+/hour based on the 45-50 hour/week schedule, which equates to annualized base compensation of $100-130k/year dependent on experience and the agreed upon schedule.
- Benefits: The family is open to offering benefits including a healthcare stipend, relocation assistance and signing bonus, PTO, a vehicle for professional use, and an overnight stipend for short-term traveling/providing overnight care pending candidate need and the full compensation package.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-out.
- This family of five has nurtured a welcoming home environment that has the perfect balance of fast-paced and mellow. They love to travel throughout the year and get the kids out on adventures around the city whenever possible!
- Both parents work in and out of the home and have put together a dynamic household team that they enjoy collaborating closely with, as well as having a history of longevity. The family is collaborative and appreciates open communication in their home. Their children are good-hearted and calm and thrive with people who bring out their inner adventure as well as nurture their internal, thoughtful nature.
- The family is excited to welcome a candidate to their team who will be the family’s primary nanny, who can provide a positive and supportive hand in guiding their children for years to come!
- This position is ideal for a candidate who thrives in a position that balances a warm environment with professional boundaries. This family strives to build a loving, collaborative, hard-working team that helps their household run smoothly and can intuitively step in and out as needed.
- With many moving pieces in their home, the family strives to nurture a calm, mellow atmosphere in their home and hope for a nanny who can do the same, without hindering a fun-loving, playful approach in order to get the children out on adventures! A candidate who is confident working with multiple children, and who would be excited to bring their energetic, curious mindset to the role in order to find fun, educational learning opportunities in the every day will be key.
- The family hopes to work with a nanny who is organized and forward-thinking, who can proactively predict needs, pitch in with child-related household support (organizing closets, tidying, prepping lunches/dinners), travel with them as needed and assist with preparations, and be a general beam of support for the family’s team.
- At least 3 years of professional, full-time childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Confident caring for multiple children in a role
- Proven experience and confidence in caring for Pre-K and elementary-aged children
- Collaborative with experience working in a team environment
- Travel-ready; past experience traveling with families is key
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date in accordance with applicable laws
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!