An active, easygoing, and fun family based in Park City, UT is seeking a vibrant, adventurous, and travel-ready nanny to join them in caring for their two school-aged children!
- Location: Park City, UT
- Ages of children: 7 and 5 years old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 40+ hours per week. The candidate can anticipate working 5 days/ week and 8 hours/day, and the candidate will always have two consecutive days off each week. An example schedule is Monday-Friday 1 pm-9pm during the school year. A candidate who is open to travel, evening, and weekend care with advanced notice, and collaborating with the family on designing upcoming schedules that work well for all parties, especially as it pertains to the academic year, will be key.
- Compensation: The family is offering $35-40/hour based on the 40+ hour/week schedule, which equates to an annualized base compensation of $73-83k+/year range dependent on experience and the agreed-upon schedule. The family may be open to candidates who are seeking a higher compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance and/or a health insurance stipend, housing stipend, and relocation assistance based on candidate need and the full benefits package. The family will also provide a vehicle for professional use.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live out. The family is open to providing a temporary landing pad for relocation candidates while they secure housing.
- This energetic and loving family has two school-aged children and they all love to have fun! Their 7-year-old son attends a Spanish language immersion school and is smart, capable, and very skilled at skiing! His 5-year-old sister is playful and creative and also loves to hit the slopes near their home in Utah. In the summer months, the kids enjoy spending time at their lake house with ample swimming, boating, hiking, fishing, and more! Both kids experience mild ADD/ADHD that often manifests as anxiety or sensory challenges, and is self-managed by staying active and being creative.
- Both parents are in and out of the house throughout the day and one parent is a stay-at-home parent who looks forward to collaborating and tag teaming with the nanny. This active family also loves to travel both domestically and internationally and they are eager to find an optimistic, responsible, and experienced nanny who will be excited to travel and explore different destinations with them.
- This position is ideal for someone who views the world through a lens of optimism and opportunity! A candidate who loves outdoor adventures in all seasons and enjoys planning creative and fun ways to stimulate and engage with school-aged children will thrive in this role. Someone who has strong communication skills, can maintain loving boundaries, and is excited to partner with two involved parents will be key. A candidate who understands and can support the dynamic of children with mild ADHD will be valued. The family lives in a high-elevation ski town, so comfort driving in the snow is essential!
- Responsibilities include providing a warm and fun environment for the children to grow and thrive! This includes bringing an energetic and curious mindset to the role in order to support creative opportunities every day. Other responsibilities include children’s meal prep, tidying children’s spaces, coordinating and driving to and from activities, and while the children are in school, the family would love support with errands, shopping, light organization, meeting vendors at the house as needed, etc.
- While not a requirement for this role, the family would love to work with a nanny who has previous travel nanny experience!
- Valid driver’s license with comfortability driving in the snow
- Valid Passport
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!