An energetic family based in the Brentwood area of Los Angeles is seeking a nanny to join their bustling, warm family team!
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Ages of children: 8, 4, 2, and 1 year old. The candidate will be working alongside two co-nannies and mom, and will rarely have sole charge of more than two children.
- Start date: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 40 hours per week with the general schedule falling on Monday through Friday from 12pm to 8pm. Some flexibility for evenings and travel will be asked in advance and appreciated!
- Compensation: The family is offering $35-40/hour based on the 40-hour/week schedule, which equates to an annualized base compensation of $73-83k/year dependent on experience and the agreed-upon schedule. The family may be open to candidates who are seeking a higher compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, a health insurance stipend, and relocation assistance based on candidate need and the full benefits package. A vehicle will be provided for professional use.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-out
- This fun-loving, energetic family stays busy with their big crew! Their four boys range in age from 1 to 8 years old and are big into playing in the dirt, splashing in the pool, racing cars and monster trucks, and running around outside. The two oldest children attend school full-time during the week, while their 2-year-old attends part-time. The parents hope to raise their children to be caring, empathetic, communicative, and emotionally intelligent individuals. They look forward to partnering with a nanny who can help them instill these qualities! Alongside their sweet family dog, they may be getting a flock of chickens in the future.
- The family has a wonderful existing team of two other nannies who support their family, and are excited to gain some additional flexibility and hands during the week and on their travels! One of the nannies focuses on their 8-year-old, who spends time between his mother’s house and theirs. While one parent works outside of the home, the other parent is regularly in and out during the day, and will appreciate working with someone who brings a collaborative, team mindset! A candidate will very rarely have sole care of more than two children. The family went on frequent ski trips this winter, and look forward to going on more adventures with their nanny and children in the coming years!
- This position is ideal for someone who enjoys working in a cooperative environment with parents, co-nannies, and busy young children! The ideal candidate will bring experience and enthusiasm in working with toddler through early elementary years and be excited about keeping up with an energetic, playful crew of boys. Someone who can maintain firm-yet-fair boundaries and is excited to foster the social-emotional wellness of the children will be a great match for the family.
- Responsibilities include creating an environment for the children to grow and thrive, child-related household tasks including but not limited to meal prep, tidying, organizing of children’s areas, and errands, before and after school routines, coordinating activities, and traveling with the family throughout the year. The family will appreciate working with a candidate who can tag-team household tasks as needed, like running an errand, assisting with light meal preparation, taking out the family dog, or throwing in a load of laundry. Teamwork is key!
- While not a requirement for the role, the family’s current nannies speak Spanish with the children, and they would love to work with someone who speaks Spanish. Personal or professional travel experience is also a plus!
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones
- Ability to swim and comfortability caring for children in and near water
- Dog/Pet friendly! Willing to support light pet care
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!