A tight-knit family based in Wyomissing, PA is seeking a nurturing, patient nanny/household manager to join them in caring for their children and household!
- Location: Wyomissing PA
- Ages of children: 11, 9, and 6 years old
- Start date/Contract dates: July or August 2022! This family is open to shifting the start date for the perfect fit.
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 40 hours per week with the general schedule falling on Monday through Friday from 7am to 6pm two days per week, and 12pm to 6pm three days per week. Occasional evenings and overnights/weekends will be asked in advance and appreciated!
- Compensation: The family is offering $30/hour based on the 40+ hour/week schedule, which equates to annualized base compensation of $65-75+k/year dependent on experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance and/or a health insurance stipend, a vehicle for personal and professional use, and relocation assistance based on candidate need and the full benefits package. As a bonus perk, the family is happy to let their nanny use their beach house in Delaware when not in use!
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-in. Recently renovated private quarters include a private bedroom, large living room with fireplace, basic kitchenette, and large bathroom with soaker tub and walk-in shower. Entrance is through the first floor of the family’s home.
- This active, busy dual-career family of five is excited to find a partner in caring for their children and household! Their school-aged children, 11, 9, and 6 years old, are a fun and sport-loving bunch, and attend a local private school during the week. The family has worked with the same live-in nanny/household manager for the last 6.5 years, and are looking for someone who can be a partner in raising their children and fill the big shoes of their outgoing caregiver!
- The family seeks to foster a generous, warm, kind employment dynamic in their home, and would love to work with a candidate who also embodies these characteristics. They love going to the beach and spending time together as a family with their lovely pets! The family travels 2 to 3 weeks per year, and welcomes their nanny to join them if desired. During the summer, they enjoy regular visits to their beach house in Delaware, and typically go on a ski vacation out west every winter. Both parents are regularly out of the home during the day, so a candidate who can be full-charge and independent during the day will be valued!
- This position is ideal for someone who is confident in managing a household and loves supporting school aged children! This is a true nanny/family assistant hybrid role, so a candidate who is excited to pitch-in with grocery shopping, basic meal prep, laundry, light pet care and other household duties along with before and after school childcare is key. The family has housekeepers come on a weekly basis, so the candidate will only be responsible for light tidying. Someone who brings a positive, pitch-in attitude and who is excited to collaborate with parents will be valued, as this family is looking for a true partner in care!
- The family has three dogs, a cat, and a beta fish, so an animal-lover will fit right into this pet-friendly environment! While not a requirement for the role, the whole family is currently learning Spanish and would love to work with a candidate who speaks Spanish.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to obtain a passport for eventual international travel
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred but not required
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to start date in accordance with applicable laws
- Family assisting experience
- Comfortability preparing basic meals
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones
- Ability to swim and comfortability caring for children in and near water
- Pet friendly! Willing to support light pet care
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!