A kind, nature-loving family based in Half Moon Bay, CA is seeking a collaborative, warm nanny to join them in caring for their children!
- Location: Half Moon Bay, CA
- Ages of children: 3-year-old boy and twin infants expected in December
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 40 hours per week with the general schedule falling on Monday through Friday from 7am to 3pm. Occasional flexibility to do an evening, weekend day or travel with the family will be asked with advance notice and greatly appreciated.
- Compensation: The family is offering $45-50/hour based on the 40-hour/week schedule, which equates to an annualized base compensation of $95-105k/year range dependent on experience and the agreed-upon schedule. The family may be open to candidates who are seeking a higher compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, full health, dental, and vision insurance, matching 401k contributions, a vehicle for professional use, relocation, and/or housing assistance based on candidate need and the full benefits package.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-out
- This California-based family is excited to be adding their newest additions to the family this upcoming winter! With twins on the way, these warm parents are eager to find a nanny to support their family for years to come. Their 3-year-old son is described by his parents as being a fun and curious child!
- The family travels frequently to locations like Austin, DC, New York, Montana, and other domestic and international destinations, and while it is not a requirement, they would love to work with a nanny who is excited to join them.
- Mom is at home during the day and looks forward to partnering with a candidate who is a collaborative, warm, and communicative member of their family team. They have a large, well-trained dog at home along with two outdoor cats, so pet friendliness is key!
- This position is ideal for a candidate who is warm and easy-going, loves active environments, and is comfortable caring for children in a rural outdoor setting! The family looks forward to working with a candidate who is creative and able to come up with new ideas for structured activities for the kids and keep them engaged. A candidate who is experienced in supporting multiple children will be important for this role, in addition to bringing collaborative energy as the family will be working with a Newborn Care Specialist to support evening and sleep routines when the babies arrive.
- Responsibilities include providing an environment for the children to grow and thrive, collaborating with mom and other household staff, light child-related housekeeping, meal preparation, maintaining inventories, and a general willingness to pitch in where needed.
- A candidate who is flexible and able to tag team with mom and other staff will be valued. While not a requirement for the role, the family would prefer some formal background in education, child development, or similar!
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge and experience with the infant and toddler stages and age-appropriate developmental milestones
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to starting date in accordance with applicable laws
- Experienced working with multiple children in one position, twin experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to swim and comfortability caring for children in and near water
- Pet friendly! Willing to support light pet care.
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!