A warm, socially conscious family in Atlanta is seeking a fluent Mandarin nanny to join them in caring for their playful toddler and elementary-aged children!
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Ages of children: 2 and 5 years old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 48 hours per week with the general schedule falling on Monday-Thursday from 7 to 7 pm or similar.
- Compensation: The family is offering $40-45/hour based on the 48-hour/week schedule, which equates to an annualized base compensation of $108-121k/year, dependent on experience and the agreed-upon schedule.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits, including paid time off, paid holidays, a health insurance stipend, a vehicle for professional use, and relocation assistance. The family has a pool and home gym that candidates are welcome to use during breaks in the day like children’s naptimes. The family will also cover all fees for TSA Precheck and Global Entry.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-out.
- This energetic and organized family is seeking a nanny to help care for their two precocious, cuddly, sweet, silly girls. Their girls are playful and happy kids who love a predictable day-to-day schedule and a mix of active fun and downtime. The oldest is in school full-time and has afternoon activities, and the youngest will begin preschool in the fall. They are both learning Mandarin, and the family is excited to find someone to support them in this!
- The family travels frequently throughout the year, with and without the children, including regular trips to the mountains in Telluride! Candidates should be comfortable joining them or staying back to care for the children. Both parents are busy professionals and work both in and out of the home. They also work with a part-time housekeeper and a part-time nanny. The parents are excited to add another nanny to the team who they can count on! They have a dog, so candidates should be comfortable with pets.
- This position is ideal for someone who is an open communicator, values a regimented schedule, and loves nurturing the development of children! A candidate who can be straightforward with parents and bring professionalism to the role will thrive. The family will provide passes to local museums, activity centers, and aquariums, so a candidate who enjoys engaging with children in these activities should apply!
- This is a child-focused role. Responsibilities include creating an environment for the children to grow and thrive, child-related household tasks including but not limited to basic meal prep, tidying, organizing of children’s areas, occasional errands, before and after school routines, driving to and from activities, coordinating activities, and traveling with the family throughout the year.
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Mandarin language knowledge
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Valid passport (or ability to obtain upon hire)
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones for the toddler and early elementary years
- Travel experience / Experience traveling with families and children
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to start date in accordance with applicable laws
- Dog friendly!
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!