A joyful and active family in Oklahoma City is seeking a professional nanny to help care for their toddler!
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Ages of children: 1 year old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the perfect fit!
- Schedule: Guaranteeing 40 hours per week with the general schedule falling on 40-45+ hours/week Monday through Friday. A typical weekly schedule would be Monday 12pm-4pm, Tuesday 8-4pm, Wednesday 10am-6pm, and Thursday and Friday from 7 am-5 pm, or similar. The family looks forward to offering additional opportunities for overtime during date nights, travel, or housesitting pending candidate interest and with advanced notice!
- Compensation: The family is offering $35-40/hour based on the 40-45+ hour/week schedule, which equates to an annualized base compensation of $73-98k/year range. The family may be open to a higher compensation package commensurate with experience and pending weekly overtime hours worked.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing paid time off, paid holidays, a health insurance stipend, and relocation assistance. The family may be open to providing a vehicle for professional use.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-out
- These loving first-time parents describe their son as a super sweet boy who loves to give kisses and is always on the move! At 1-year-old, their son loves exploring the world around him, figuring out how things work, and keeping his parents on their toes! In addition to their son, the family has two dogs and a cat who bring extra furry joy to their home. This family’s goal is for their nanny to love their son and nurture his growth and development through an educational lens.
- These dual-career parents are in and out of the home regularly throughout the day. One parent is currently in law school and will sometimes study at home. In their free time, this family loves to be active. They also like to travel and spend long weekends in destinations like Colorado, NYC, and California. The family may ask the nanny to travel with them on occasion, but such travel would be coordinated in advance. If the nanny wants to earn extra income when not traveling with the family, they can house-sit for the family while they are gone.
- This position is ideal for a self-motivated career nanny who is excited to grow with this family for years to come! The family is eager to work with a candidate who possesses a Bachelor’s degree and ideally speaks a second language. Someone who is easygoing, friendly, and respectful will be valued by this family. Additionally, this family is seeking a knowledgeable nanny who they can lean on for expertise, knowledge, and creativity when it comes to fostering a space of development and fun-filled enriching activities for their children to grow and thrive. A candidate who values no screen time will be appreciated!
- Responsibilities include creating a safe and loving environment for the child to grow and thrive! This includes but is not limited to, planning enriching and developmentally appropriate activities, child-related meal prep, supporting daily schedules and routines, collaborating with the parents, and child-related household tidying and laundry. A candidate with a pitch-in spirit who can provide healthy meals for the children, conduct child-related household tasks such as tidying and laundry, and provide light pet care as needed will be valued in this home for years to come.
- While not a requirement for this position, the family would love to work with a candidate who has a background in early childhood education or newborn care specialist training. The family would be happy to enroll their nanny in an NCS training program!
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones
- Valid driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in a second language preferred
- Pet friendly!
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!