A fun-loving, friendly family based in Denver, CO is seeking a reliable, enthusiastic, and flexible nanny/family assistant to care for their 5-year-old and 3-year-old children and home!
- Location: Denver, CO
- Ages of children: 5 and 3 years old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the perfect fit, ideally by June 2022
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 40 hours per week with the general schedule falling on Mondays through Fridays between 8am to 6pm. Flexibility to adjust to schedule changes, travel, and provide additional coverage will be asked and appreciated with advanced notice.
- Compensation: The family is offering $30-$35/hour based on the 40+ hour/week schedule, which equates to annualized base compensation of $65-73k/year dependent on experience
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance and/or a health insurance stipend, relocation and/or housing assistance based on candidate need and the full benefits package.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-out preferred. The family is open to discussing a live-in option for the perfect candidate, which includes a private bedroom and bathroom in the family’s fully finished basement with kitchenette. These accommodations may also be available as a landing pad for relocation candidates.
- Their 5-year-old is fun-loving, expressive, and very active while his 3-year-old sister can be more reserved but is full of love and humor. They both attend preschool throughout the week. This family loves to travel and has spent time living abroad and they are excited to instill the same love for travel and other cultures in their children as they grow!
- Based near Wash Park in Denver, these loving dual-career parents (a return Adventure Nannies family!) work hard for both their family and their careers.
- They relocated to Denver several years ago and have settled in swimmingly, and they love to explore the outdoors and enjoy being active with their children. The family is eager to find a nanny who can take charge and be a reliable beam of support in their dynamic and active lives.
- This position is ideal for a candidate who has an outgoing, energetic, and playful spirit while being a professional and proactive team player! This family highly values reliability in their home as their schedules can be demanding; a sense of flexibility, punctuality, and solid communication skills will be key.
- They’d love to bring in a nanny who is deeply knowledgeable of the toddler through early elementary stages, who is patient and understanding, and can provide socio-emotional support while helping these loving siblings navigate big, new feelings!
- While the children are in school the family is excited to have an organized, intuitive nanny/family assistant join their home who can help ensure everything runs smoothly, such as healthy meal preparation for the whole family, general tidying and organization projects, children’s laundry, coordinating appointments, and running errands and grocery shopping.
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to start date in accordance with applicable laws
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones
- Flexible to adjust to schedule changes and travel with advanced notice
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!