A joyous family based on the Upper West Side is seeking a long-term nanny to join them in caring for their 3 and 9-year-old children!
- Location: New York, New York
- Ages of children: 9 and 3 years old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 60 hours per week with the general schedule falling on Monday-Friday from 7:00 am-6:30 pm
- Compensation: The family is offering $30-35/hour based on the 60-hour/week schedule, which equates to an annualized base compensation of $109-127k/year range dependent on experience and the agreed-upon schedule. The family may be open to candidates who are seeking a higher compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, additional travel compensation during summer in the Hamptons, a vehicle for professional use, and transportation reimbursement based on candidate need and the full benefits package.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-out.
- This respectful, calm family is seeking a nanny to join them in caring for their 9-year-old daughter and 3-year-old son. The children both attend school, part-time and full-time, during the academic year, and various camps and activities in the summertime! The children are described as being bright, social, and loving new experiences! From cooking to sports, they enjoy doing activities and being out and about!
- This family has a fun-loving, dedicated team, including a housekeeper and personal assistant, and look forward to adding a nanny who can focus on providing an engaging environment for the children. The nanny will split their time between parents’ houses a few blocks apart, so a candidate who is confident in providing consistency across households will be key. The family spends their summers in the Hamptons, and are excited to find a candidate who can join them during the week. A candidate who is looking for a long-term position will thrive alongside this tight-knit team for years to come!
- This position is ideal for someone who can provide a gentle, calm, and caring environment for two bright, growing children! The ideal candidate will bring experience with both the preschool and elementary age groups, and be an engaging addition to the family’s team.
- Responsibilities include caring for a toddler and elementary-aged child, light child-related meal preparation and housekeeping, pitching in with family assisting duties, collaborating with other household staff, and traveling with the family to the Hamptons.
- While not a requirement for the role, the family would love to work with a candidate who has a valid driver’s license!
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to starting date in accordance with applicable laws
- Comfortability in preparing basic meals
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones
- Willingness to spend weekdays in the Hamptons from June through August
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!