Dynamic, warm and welcoming, sociable, first-time parents in San Francisco are seeking an experienced, hands-on, infant-savvy nanny to join them in caring for their baby!
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Ages of children: Newborn (born July 2023)
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 45 hours per week with the general schedule falling on Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Additional hours for occasional date nights, overnights, and/or weekend coverage will be asked for in advance and appreciated!
- Compensation: The family is offering $35-40/hour based on the 45-50-hour/week schedule, which equates to an annualized base compensation of $82-114K/year range. The family may be open to a higher compensation package commensurate with experience and look forward to working with a candidate who has a desire to take on occasional additional hours beyond the guaranteed 45 per week!
- Benefits: The family is open to providing paid time off, paid holidays, a health insurance stipend, a vehicle for professional use, and relocation assistance based on the candidate’s need and the full benefits package.
- Live-in/Live-out: Open to live-in or live-out. For live-in, the family will provide a private bedroom and bathroom on a separate floor of their home. The bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed, desk, dresser, and television.
- These loving first-time parents are very excited to have welcomed their son in July 2023! He will be 6 months old at the start of this role. So far, he is a sweet and easygoing baby and they cannot wait to see his personality develop. In their free time, this family loves to travel around the world, host friends and family at their home, and explore the beautiful Bay Area. They look forward to raising their son as a global citizen and would be excited to work with a bilingual nanny (though not a requirement). This family values strong collaboration and open communication and will work to ensure that everyone is aligned and thriving.
- These dual-career parents work a mix in the office/travel and at home — but the nanny can expect to be full-charge during the day. Both parents occasionally travel for work and hope that their nanny can provide overnight coverage during times when their travel schedules overlap. They are a fun-loving family who looks forward to local adventures with their nanny as well as family vacations to destinations like Australia, Europe, Seattle, and NYC!
- This position is ideal for someone who is developmentally and educationally minded, interactive, proactive, and outgoing! A candidate who loves infants and toddlers and who is excited to grow alongside the family will be appreciated. A true partnership is very important to this family, so a candidate who performs well with daily collaboration and communication, and who is able to help them create and maintain structure will be key. A candidate who loves to travel and explore and who will be motivated to get the baby outside for new adventures every day will thrive in this position.
- This is a child-focused role, and all responsibilities will be child-related. Responsibilities include creating a loving and safe environment for the child to grow and thrive! This includes but is not limited to tag-teaming with both parents, light child-related housekeeping, children’s laundry, planning enriching activities, occasional overnight support, and a general willingness to pitch in where needed.
- While not a requirement for this position, the family would love to work with a candidate who speaks a second language!
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport (or ability to obtain one before January 2024)
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones for infants and toddlers
- Fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 prior to start date in accordance with applicable laws
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!