A spontaneous and outdoor-adventure-loving family is seeking an open-minded and nurturing infant and preschooler-savvy nanny to help care for their children!
- Location: Jackson, WY
- Ages of children: 3 (almost 4!) years old and newborn
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit! The family is hopeful to have a candidate in the role by December 2023.
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 40+ hours per week with the general schedule falling on Monday through Friday or Tuesday through Saturday (or similar). Candidates can expect to work between the hours of 8am and 8pm. Flexibility to adjust the schedule as needed will be appreciated. The family is happy to offer additional hours for evenings, overnights, weekends, and frequent travel!
- Compensation: The family is offering $40-42+/hour in addition to bonuses and travel rates which equates to an annualized base compensation of $83-87+k/year range. The family may be open to a higher compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, a health insurance stipend, and relocation assistance based on the candidate’s need and the full benefits package. A vehicle will be provided for professional use!
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-in. In Jackson, the family will provide a comfortable guest cabin. When traveling, the family will provide accommodations.
- This dynamic, fun-loving family is excited to find a nanny to join them in caring for their preschooler and newborn! The family is based in beautiful Jackson, WY, and also has another home in Kauai. Their almost 4-year-old is described by his parents as being an active, adventurous, and playful kid! He loves to ski, surf, and swim, and attends a nursery school at home in Jackson. The family just welcomed their second child this past July, and are eager to partner with a candidate who can support a growing baby and preschooler.
- These dual-career parents are in and out of the home regularly throughout the day and describe themselves as being athletic and earth-loving. They enjoy exploring the beautiful environments they live in, whether working in their big vegetable home garden, catching waves, or hitting the slopes! The parents would love to partner with a candidate who is equally excited about snowy, small-town life in Jackson and the flora and fauna of Kauai. They also travel frequently throughout the year, so someone who is excited to join them in incredible locations like Fiji, New Zealand, and beyond will be key!
- This position is ideal for a candidate with a travel-ready, loving, dedicated, and open-minded spirit! Someone who is eager to care for children in the newborn through preschool years, and support this family on their many worldwide adventures will be a wonderful fit. The family uses a Montessori approach with their children, so a willingness to help organize the environment, rotate toys etc., and support a child-led approach will be appreciated.
- Responsibilities include creating an environment for the children to grow and thrive, child-related household tasks including but not limited to meal prep, tidying, organizing of children’s areas, errands, before and after school routines, coordinating activities, and traveling with the family throughout the year. While not a primary part of the role, the family would love for a candidate to pitch in with family assisting related duties as time allows like grocery shopping, basic family meal preparation, running errands, and assisting with booking travel.
- While not a requirement for this role, the family would love to work with a candidate who enjoys skiing, snowboarding, surfing, and adventurous outdoor activities!
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones
- Flexible to travel extensively with the family throughout the year and prior travel nanny experience
- Ability to swim and comfortability caring for children in and near water
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!