A loving family based just outside of Philadelphia, PA is seeking a nurturing, proactive rotational nanny to join them in caring for their 2-year-old daughter!
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Ages of children: 2 years old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time rotational schedule of 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off. Candidates will be responsible for up to 12 hours/day during working weeks with the bulk of working hours falling Monday through Saturday between 7 am and 5 pm. An openness to collaborate with the family and offer flexibility to adjust weekly schedules as needed will be appreciated.
- Compensation: The family is offering an hourly and overtime rate equivalent to an annualized base compensation of $85-100k/year dependent on candidate experience. The family may be open to candidates who are seeking a higher compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance and/or a health insurance stipend, a vehicle for professional use, and relocation assistance based on candidate need and the full benefits package.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-in or live-out. For a candidate who is based in Nashville (where daughter and mom reside), private live-in accommodations will be provided during working weeks in Philadelphia. For a candidate who will be based in Philadelphia, this will be a live-out role.
- A loving and adventurous family is seeking a rotational nanny to join them in caring for their 2-year-old! Their daughter splits her time between Nashville with her mom, and Philadelphia with her dad. They are seeking a candidate to assist with travel between the parents’ homes and to provide care while in Philadelphia. Dad describes his daughter as energetic, sweet, and playful! She wakes up ready to conquer the day and loves playing sports outdoors and exploring the world around her. A candidate who can create an immersive learning environment for her to grow and thrive will be appreciated!
- The family works with other household support including a chef and personal assistant, so a candidate who is collaborative yet self-directed in their role will thrive alongside this warm and inviting team. At the beginning and end of each rotation, the candidate will travel to/from Philadelphia with the child, so a candidate who can confidently support children while traveling will be key! During rotation, the candidate will support a fairly consistent weekly schedule, and some time off will be available during on-weeks.
- This position is ideal for someone who can provide a loving, consistent, and fun environment for a toddler to grow and thrive! A nanny who is experienced with the toddler ages and brings a travel-savviness to their role will be key, along with being a flexible, proactive team member.
- This is a child-focused role, and all responsibilities will revolve around caring for their two-year-old. Responsibilities include child-related housekeeping and meal prep, traveling to and from Philadelphia/Nashville, managing children’s belongings, and ensuring a developmentally-minded environment!
- While not a requirement for the role, a candidate who speaks Spanish or has an ECE background would be valued!
- The family is hoping to work with a candidate who is willing to relocate to the Philadelphia area, though they are open to a candidate who would live in Nashville during their off-time and travel to Philadelphia for their working weeks alongside their nanny charge. The family is not open to fly-in/out candidates at this time.
- Valid driver’s license
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to start date in accordance with applicable laws
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones
- Experience traveling with children
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!