A Bay Area family team is seeking rotational nanny/family assistants to join them in caring for their 1.5 year old!
- Location: Woodside, CA
- Ages of children: 1.5 years old. The family also has a younger child, who is supported by other members of their team.
- Start date: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, rotational schedule of 7 days on/ 7 days off or 14 days on/14 days off, and candidates can anticipate providing 12-14 hours of care per day while on rotation. Flexibility in rotation length will be essential during periods of extensive travel!
- Compensation: The family is offering an hourly and overtime rate equivalent to an annualized base compensation of $125-165+k/year dependent on candidate experience. The family may be open to candidates seeking a higher compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing full benefits, including fully paid health insurance and relocation assistance. The family may be open to providing a housing stipend for the right candidate.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-out.
- Other Notes: The family is only open to candidates who are local to or interested in relocating to the Bay Area at this time.
- This warm, child-centered family just welcomed another child this past fall and are excited to have some extra hands on deck to care for their growing toddler! They have a supportive family team and are seeking two rotational nannies to join them in caring for their 1.5-year-old and ensuring they have coverage day in and day out.
- This is a fully-staffed home, including housekeepers, newborn care, a weekend nanny, a household manager, a chief of staff, and a handyman. Working well in a team and alongside co-nannies and parents will be essential. Both parents are involved and hands-on, so someone who is confident stepping into household duties while parents are with the children will be key. Candidates must be pet-friendly!! They travel frequently and have other residences in the US, and look forward to having their nannies join them as needed. Flexibility to support travel will be essential in this role.
- This position is ideal for someone who is professional, team-minded, organized, and travel-ready! This family loves working with candidates who bring a flexible and adaptable, takes a village approach to care, and collaborate well with others. A nanny with a strong dedication to nurturing their children’s growth and development will be a great fit! The parents are excited to work with candidates who are just as excited to keep the household running as they are to support childcare.
- Childcare responsibilities include creating an environment for the child to grow and thrive, child-related household tasks including but not limited to meal prep, tidying, organizing of children’s areas, occasional errands, before and after school routines, coordinating activities, and traveling with the family throughout the year. Family assisting responsibilities including assisting with errands and grocery shopping, vendor coordination, general household organization, and more (as time permits).
- While not a requirement for the role, the family would love to work with a candidate who has fully-staffed home experience or speaks Hindi.
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Valid passport
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience working with a team
- Comfortable pitching in with family assisting tasks
- Experience traveling with families and children
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones for toddlers
- Up to date on all vaccinations for the duration of employment (e.g. COVID, Tdap, MMR, TB, Flu)
- Pet friendly!
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!