A loving, gay dad who splits time between MA and FL is seeking a rotational nanny/family assistant to join him in caring for his 3-year-old!
- Location: Boston Suburbs, MA and Palm Beach, FL
- Ages of children: 3 years old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, rotational schedule of 1 week on, 1 week off while in Boston and 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off during travel in Palm Beach. The candidate can expect to provide 24/7 on-call coverage during on weeks, though the general schedule will fall between 7am and 7pm
- Compensation: The family is offering an hourly and overtime rate equivalent to an annualized base compensation of $90-110k/year dependent on candidate’s experience. The family may be open to candidates who are seeking a higher compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including health insurance and/or a health insurance stipend, a vehicle for professional use, and relocation assistance based on candidate need and the full benefits package.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-in while on rotation, a private bedroom and bathroom will be provided.
- This spontaneous, music-loving family is excited to find a nanny to join their team! At 3 years old, their preschooler is described as being curious, intelligent, and silly. He attends daycare 5 days per week and enjoys caregivers who keep him engaged through activities, music, or playing outside!
- Dad describes himself as highly involved in his child’s day-to-day life, as he works from home. His team consists of a housekeeper and another rotational nanny. Their household has a warm, collaborative vibe with lots of friends and family around. The Boston area is the family’s home base, and as of December 2022, they plan to split their time between Boston and Palm Beach. Travel readiness is key for this family, as they love adventuring around the world!
- This position is ideal for a candidate with an all-hands-on-deck attitude who is naturally organized and excited to work with a bustling, fun-loving family team! Dad is a very hands-on parent and enjoys working with people who are vibrant and proactive. The role will be split between focusing on the child and fulfilling family assisting duties such as home, party, and travel management. A candidate who is excited to help dad with those tasks and collaborate with the family team to keep the household running smoothly with thrive in this role.
- Responsibilities include creating an environment for the child to grow and thrive, grocery shopping, family meal prep, children’s laundry, tidying up common areas, and flexibility to travel with the family frequently! Candidates must be LGBTQ+ friendly.
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport
- Travel experience
- Experience working in a team or fully-staffed environment
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to starting date in accordance with applicable laws
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones
- Ability to swim and comfortability caring for children in and near water
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!