A kind, active family in Atherton, CA is seeking a vibrant, developmentally-minded nanny to join their team!
- Location: Atherton, CA
- Ages of children: The role will focus on their 10-month-old, 3-year-old, and 5-year-old children. The family also has an 11 year old, who is with them 50% of the time.
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 40 hours per week with the general schedule falling on Monday through Thursday from 12:30pm to 7pm. Flexibility for travel and schedule changes will be appreciated, and the family is happy to reciprocate flexibility. The family is willing to provide additional hours or decrease hours depending on candidate preference and need.
- Compensation: The family is offering $35-50/hour based on the 40-50 hour/week schedule, which equates to an annualized base compensation of $73-143k/year range dependent on experience and the agreed-upon schedule. They may be open to candidates who are seeking a higher compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including a health insurance stipend, a vehicle for professional use, and relocation assistance.
- Live-in/Live-out: Preference for live-out. The family may be open to live-in for the right candidate.
- This busy, values-minded family describes themselves as being a big happy bunch with lots of love in their lives. Their children, ages 10 months old to 11 years old, are always exploring the world around them and tend to keep busy with lots of activities! The two eldest children attend school full-time during the week and their 3-year-old attends part-time. After school is out, they do everything from gymnastics and soccer, to singing lessons and tutoring. The children also attend camps in the summer months when the family is not traveling.
- When they are not at home in the Bay Area, they love to travel! The family enjoys being active together, from going to the beach in the summertime and skiing in the winter time. They are excited to bring their nannies along on adventures near and far! This home has a team-minded spirit, and one parent is in and out during the day while the other works outside of the home. The family is also supported by a full-time housekeeper, and full-time weekday nanny. They view their nanny of 5 years and housekeeper as being a part of the family, and look forward to continuing to foster a positive, professional working relationship with future employees.
- This position is ideal for a nanny who is engaging and leads with a positive attitude each day! Someone who brings professionalism and confidence to their role and is excited to partner with a family for 2+ years will be prioritized. The ideal candidate will be safety-oriented, team-minded, and will focus their energy on enriching the lives of the children and nurturing their development! Someone who is comfortable working with all age groups, but excels at working with early toddler and preschool age children will be a great fit. Someone who is comfortable working in a bustling home environment with lots of moving pieces will be key.
- This is a child-focused role and the candidate will rarely care for all four children at once. Responsibilities include creating an environment for the children to grow and thrive, child-related household tasks including but not limited to meal prep, tidying, organizing of children’s areas, errands, before and after school routines, coordinating activities, and traveling with the family throughout the year.
- While not a requirement for the role, the family would love to work with a candidate who has experience with a wide variety of age groups.
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Knowledge and experience with toddlers and preschoolers, and the age-appropriate developmental milestones
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to start date in accordance with applicable laws
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!