A heart-filled, informal family based on a ranch in North Carolina is seeking an engaging nanny to join them in caring for their children!
- Location: Greensboro, NC
- Ages of children: 10, 9, and 4 years old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 40 hours per week with the general schedule falling on Monday through Friday from 10am to 6pm. Flexibility for travel and one weekend per month will be asked in advance and appreciated!
- Compensation: The family is offering $30-35/hour based on the 40-hour/week schedule, which equates to an annualized base compensation of $63+k/year range dependent on experience and the agreed-upon schedule. The family may be open to candidates who are seeking a higher compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance and/or a health insurance stipend, relocation and/or housing assistance based on candidate need, and the full benefits package.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-out
- This energetic family recently relocated to a lovely ranch property outside of Greensboro, North Carolina. They are enjoying all of the outdoor opportunities and experiences ranch life and their nearby area has to offer, from having several horses to playing tennis and golf.
- Their oldest child is described by her parents as an academic and a true horse lover, who likes to excel in everything she does and can’t wait to start riding competitively. The middle child of the family is more introverted and enjoys watching TV, playing video games, and taking care of the family’s horses. Their youngest is outgoing and loves trucks, cars, and dinosaurs. He is loud and loves to run around with the big kids!
- The family plans to travel regularly with their nanny, whether it’s a weekend visit to their beach house or other exciting destinations like their homes in the Caribbean and Europe! The parents describe themselves as social justice oriented and are striving to raise their children to be inclusive and positive members of their community. They are seeking to work with a nanny who is passionate about instilling these values in their children and who can be an asset to their family team! Both parents work from home offices, and the family employs a household manager/chef, housekeeper, barn manager, and personal assistant as a part of their team. The family values creating clear expectations for staff working in their home and enjoys working with a collaborative, tight-knit team!
- This position is ideal for a candidate who is excited to leverage the family’s beautiful surroundings and create a fun environment for learning through play and new experiences for all three children! The family places a lot of value on showing their children they can do anything that they set their minds to, and will enjoy working with a nanny who is equally excited to instill independence and confidence into their children.
- Responsibilities for this role include cultivating an environment for the children to grow and thrive, traveling frequently with the family, light child-related housekeeping, children’s meal preparation, and jumping in with family assisting duties when needed! A team player will be valued in this bustling environment.
- A candidate who is enthusiastic, warm, and goes above and beyond to seek out new adventures will love being a part of this family’s team!
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to starting date in accordance with applicable laws
- Experience traveling with families and children
- Experience working in a team or fully-staffed environment
- Pet friendly! Willing to support light pet care.
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!