Loving first-time parents in Miami are seeking a Mandarin-speaking, infant-savvy nanny to help care for their baby!
- Location: Miami, FL
- Ages of children: 9 months old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 40 hours per week, with the general schedule falling on Monday to Friday from 10:30 am to 6:30 pm. Additional hours for evening and weekend support will be asked for in advance and appreciated!
- Compensation: The family is offering $40-70/hour based on the 40-hour/week schedule, which equates to an annualized base compensation of $83-140k/year, dependent on experience and the agreed-upon schedule. The family may be open to candidates seeking a higher compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits, including paid time off, paid holidays, a health insurance stipend, and relocation assistance based on the candidate’s need and the full benefits package. A vehicle will be provided for professional use.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-out. The family may be open to providing live-in accommodations for the perfect relocation candidate!
- These warm, globally-minded first-time parents welcomed their sweet baby in the spring of 2023. They have enjoyed these first 9 months and are excited to find a nanny who can be a partner in caring for him. The parents describe themselves as happy, structured, and loving and enjoy spending time with extended family. They speak English, Spanish, and Mandarin in their home and are eager to expose their baby to more Mandarin alongside their nanny! The family is excited to work with someone who loves caring for infants and young toddlers and can support them for years to come.
- Based in sunny Miami, both parents are in and out of the home throughout the day and look forward to having a professional, warm partnership with their nanny. One parent travels frequently for work, so candidates who are able to provide additional support on these days will be appreciated. As a family, they also travel to Europe and NYC each year and visit family on Amelia Island. A candidate who is excited to join would be wonderful!
- This position is ideal for a Mandarin-speaking candidate enthusiastic about providing engaging, developmentally appropriate care for the infant through the early toddler years. A candidate who can help support the child’s Mandarin language development and create an environment that is stimulating for the baby will thrive alongside this family. Someone who is travel-ready and educationally minded will be a wonderful source of support.
- Responsibilities include creating an environment for the child to excel, baby-related care such as bottle sanitization and preparation, basic meal prep as they introduce solids, communicating and partnering with parents, and pitching in as needed with child-related tidying.
- While not a requirement for this position, the family would love to work with a candidate open to assisting with family meal preparation!
- Mandarin language fluency
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones for infants and toddlers
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!