A young and loving family in Marin County is seeking a nurturing, organized, and committed rotational nanny to join their family team!
- Location: Marin, CA
- Ages of children: 1.5 and almost 3 years old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time rotational schedule of 1 week on/ 1 week off with 24-hour on-call availability expected during work weeks. Typical working hours to fall between 7am and 7pm while on duty. Schedule flexibility and collaboration to adjust weekly schedules to correspond with the family’s evening and travel needs will be key!
- Compensation: The family is offering an hourly and overtime rate equivalent to an annualized base compensation of $110-140K/year dependent on candidate experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits like paid holidays, a health insurance stipend, a vehicle for professional use, discretionary bonuses, and relocation assistance.
- Live-in/Live-out: Preference for live-out. However, the family is open to candidates who would live in during their work weeks. The family will prioritize candidates who plan to live in or relocate to the Bay Area during both on and off weeks.
- This loving family is excited to have another nanny join their rotational team and help them in caring for their children! At 2 years old (almost 3!), these parents describe their daughter as having more personality than anyone they have ever met. She is beginning preschool part-time this fall. Their 1.5-year-old son is described by his parents as the sweetest boy you can imagine. This family would like to work with candidates who are motivated by the idea of committing to a family for the long haul to help support their growing family for years to come.
- The primary belief in this family is that with love, kindness, and patience, everything will be okay. They like to keep a peaceful home environment and look forward to working with people who harness that same energy. Mom is a stay-at-home parent who is actively involved with her kids throughout the day and who enjoys joining forces with the nanny to provide the best childhood for the couple’s children. This family hopes to partner with candidates who enjoy collaborating with the family and team. Dad and grandparents speak Farsi as a second language with the children and look forward to raising the children to speak multiple languages. Their home operates like a well-oiled machine with a full-time housekeeper and a full-time chef who prepares delicious meals for all.
- The family typically travels with the children for short, week-long vacations and will travel more as the kids are a bit older. They hope to work with nannies who are excited to join them at home and on any upcoming travels!
- This position is ideal for a warm career nanny who has proven long-term experience and wants to build a lasting bond with a family! The family is eager to partner with candidates who can support their gentle, child-led parenting style. This family works well with reliable, patient, extremely dedicated, and loving childcare providers. Someone who takes pride in their role, who genuinely loves what they do, and who enjoys teamwork will thrive in this role! The family prefers candidates who have proven longevity in previous roles (3-5+ years) as continuity of care is very important to them.
- This is a child-focused role, and all responsibilities will be child-related. Responsibilities include creating a loving and safe environment for the children to grow and thrive! This includes but is not limited to planning enriching activities, maintaining the children’s schedules, ensuring children hit their developmental milestones, maintaining the children’s safety at all times, collaborating with mom and other household staff, light child-related housekeeping, and a general willingness to pitch in where needed.
- While not a requirement for this position, the family would love to work with a candidate who speaks a second language or has a Montessori background!
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones
- Ability to swim and comfortability caring for children in and near water
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to the start date in accordance with applicable laws
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!