Relaxed, friendly first-time parents in Gramercy, NYC are seeking an educationally minded nanny to join them in caring for their infant daughter!
- Location: New York, NY
- Ages of children: Approximately 7 months old at the start of the job.
- Start date/Contract dates: Early January 2023
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 45 hours per week with the general schedule falling on Monday through Friday 9 am to 6 pm.
- Compensation: The family is offering $35-40/hour based on the 45-hour/week schedule, which equates to an annualized base compensation of $73-100k/year range dependent on experience and the agreed-upon schedule.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance and/or a health insurance stipend, and a Metrocard based on candidate need and the full benefits package.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-out
- These thoughtful first-time parents are enjoying their new adventures in parenthood! At 5 months old, their daughter’s main interests are eating, sleeping, playing, and learning about the world! The family hopes to foster a supportive, warm working environment, and look forward to meeting their future nanny.
- Based in the lovely Gramercy neighborhood, there is plenty to explore nearby! The parents describe their family as being a liberal-minded, calm, and close-knit crew. Dad splits his time between home and the office, and mom works remotely during the week. A candidate who is confident in partnering with parents will be key!
- This position is ideal for someone who is excited to grow with a kind family and their daughter! The family is excited about the Montessori philosophy and would welcome working with a candidate who is either interested in learning more alongside them or experienced in implementing Montessori-aligned care. Someone who brings a warm, developmentally-minded approach to their day and who is excited to partner with first-time parents will be a great fit for the family in this child-focused role.
- Responsibilities include all things child-related. A candidate who can place their focus on creating an environment for the child to grow and thrive, along with light child-related meal prep, laundry, and light housekeeping will be appreciated.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to starting date in accordance with applicable laws
- Willingness to keep up with COVID-19 boosters
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones
- Live within a commutable distance of Gramercy
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!