A fun-loving Nashville family is seeking a passionate rotational nanny team to join them in caring for their two children!
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Ages of children: 5 and 2 years old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the perfect fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, rotational schedule of 1 week on/1 week off. Candidates can expect to work between the hours of 7am and 7pm. The family will communicate about specific weekly hours in advance. Flexibility for evenings, travel, and occasional overnight shifts during the rotation will be key for the right candidate!
- Compensation: The family is offering an hourly and overtime rate equivalent to an annualized base compensation of $125k+/year dependent on candidate experience. The family may be open to candidates who are seeking a higher compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including a health insurance stipend, relocation assistance, and a vehicle for professional use.
- Live-in/Live-out: The family is open to discussing both live-in or live-out logistics during on-weeks. Live-out during off-weeks.
- Other Notes: The family is open to considering candidates who would fly-in/out for their rotations.
- Based in historic Music City, these hands-on parents describe themselves as creative, unconventional, fun-loving, on the go, and laid back! They are excited to welcome a rotational nanny team to help love and care for their two small children. At 5 years old, their son is in preschool part-time and he loves attending swimming lessons and having playdates after school. His almost 2-year-old sister is a big fan of her weekly gymnastics classes. When they’re not traveling, this family enjoys hanging by their pool, gardening, jumping on the trampoline, or exploring local parks. Their kids thrive in the outdoors so the family prioritizes getting outside as much as possible. They also have one sweet cat!
- These dual-career parents are in and out of the house regularly throughout the day. They also enjoy visiting their second home in South Carolina where they can slow things down a bit and relax by the beach with their children. In addition to traveling to South Carolina, they anticipate other domestic and international travel in the coming year and look forward to working with nannies who are flexible and able to join them.
- This position is ideal for a professional career nanny who is attentive, patient, and organized and who loves working with children. Someone who is laid back with a good sense of humor is a big bonus! This family would love to work with a candidate who has the skills to help children manage big emotions without getting into a power struggle with them. Someone who is a true self-starter who can see a need and fill a need will be a great addition to this family! The number one goal is to have a supportive childcare team who can help provide consistency for the children in their on-the-go lifestyle.
- Responsibilities include creating an environment for the children to grow and thrive, child-related household tasks including but not limited to meal prep, tidying, organizing of children’s areas and belongings, errands such as grocery shopping, supporting daily routines, coordinating activities and playdates, packing/unpacking, and supporting travel throughout the year.
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones for toddlers and early elementary-aged children
- Ability to swim and comfortability caring for children in and near water
- Cat friendly! Willing to support light pet care
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!