A busy Denver-area family is seeking a creative, kind nanny/family assistant to join them in caring for their children and household!
- Location: Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Ages of children: 16, 14, and 9 years old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 40-50 hours per week. The general schedule will fall on Monday through Friday and candidates can anticipate working 8-10 hours per day. A candidate who is flexible to support some earlier days, nights, and weekends, will be appreciated, and occasional travel will be asked in advance!
- Compensation: The family is offering $35-40/hour based on the 40-50 hour/week schedule, which equates to an annualized base compensation range of $73-104k/year dependent on experience and the agreed-upon schedule. The family may be open to candidates who are seeking a higher compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, a health insurance stipend, and relocation assistance based on candidate need and the full benefits package.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-out
- This open-minded and growth-oriented family is seeking a nanny to join their loving and busy crew! At 16,, 14, and 9 years old, the three boys love video games, coding, playing with their dog, and music! All three kids attend school locally. While the oldest children are fairly self-sufficient, the family wants to partner with someone who can provide holistic care and be a role model to all three of their children.
- As a single parent, Dad is hopeful to find a candidate who can be a supportive, guiding hand in caring for the children and household. The family describes themselves as open communicators who are open and receptive to feedback, and they are excited to work with someone who shares this outlook! Dad works outside of the home but loves to take the kids out on the local trails and cook food together in their free time. This family is excited to find someone who can be a part of their crew for years to come!
- This position is ideal for someone who brings a calm, proactive, and personable energy to the role and is eager to work in a dynamic work environment. Someone who is firm yet fair and can set loving boundaries and loves working with school-age children and teenagers will be a great fit! A candidate who can engage the kids and get on their level will be key, as well as previous experience supporting children with ADD/ADHD. The children have various systems of support in place, and the focus of their nanny/family assistant’s role will be to ensure a warm, supportive environment at home when dad is working. Someone who can balance proactivity in the home with providing support for the boys when they need it will be a wonderful partner in care!
- Nanny responsibilities include creating an environment for the kids to thrive, assisting with school dropoff and pickup, kids’ meal prep, and supporting homework. Family assisting responsibilities include helping with light housework, grocery shopping, and running errands. Someone who is a true team player and can pitch in where needed will be appreciated!
- While not a requirement for the role, the family would love to work with someone who is already local to the Denver area! As the family does not have a nanny vehicle, using a personal vehicle in this role will be key. The family is happy to reimburse mileage, offset insurance, and offer other vehicle-related support as needed.
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to pitch in with family assisting duties
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to the start date in accordance with applicable laws
- Experience working with school-age children and teenagers
- Dog friendly! Willing to support light pet care
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!